There was an attempt of Break-In around 11:15am on 1 June 2011 at 31, Jalan Puteri 6/10.
3 men came to the above house and attempted to break-in:
Proton Waja car plate no 9995. BLACK in colour
Their Tactic was:
- First call Hello to make sure whether anyone at home or not.
- Since there was no response, as the house owner was upstairs. The burglars thought nobody at home and they attempted to smash the front door grill lock.
- Alerted by the smashing NOISE the owner came down and noted 3 men were trying to force open the house grill. Thus the owner shouted for help and the burglar managed to speed off.
- The chief guard was informed regarding the incident. Not sure, whether he took note or not. I suspect he probably would not inform the committee. Thus I wrote this email to ALERT everyone.
- I had advised the owner to make a police report so that the polices can do something. As usual, people try to save trouble and not intending to make a report.
Bandar Puteri 6 Residents' Association Committee (RA Committee)
Jawatankuasa Persatuan Penduduk Bandar Puteri 6 Puchong Selangor (Juniper & Lilac)