Our Ref: PHP/(1)/JAN/2012
Asst. Project Manager
2nd Floor PFCC Building
Refer to our letter PHP/JAN/2012, dated 3rd January, 2012 regarding the captioned project.
We have yet to hear from you and we think this matter should be clarified early.
Again, we wish to have your confirmation pertaining to;
- Despite of the Town houses, is your company going to build 2 blocks of prestigious condominiums too?
- Where is the actual/exact entry/exit for this project?
- Can Jalan Puteri 11/1 (opp. Puteri Bayu) accommodate to such high traffic density?
- Can the grounds carry the weight and the density of such huge projects?
- Have your project been granted before your esteemed company is launching it?
We wish to remind you that your office has promised and agreeing with our predecessor, Mr. Chaim that no condo will be built in this area, and how so it is happening now?
Once again, we wish to suggest you to move the entrance and exit of this Puteri Hill’s Town houses project to the Main Road heading to Puchong Hartamas.
We appreciate if you can treat matter with utmost urgency.
We are looking forward for a favorable reply from you as it is not our intention to take the matter to further and unpleasant levels.
RA Puteri 11
c.c. YB Gobind Singh – MP Puchong
Dato’ Satim – ADUN Serdang
Mr. Tan Jo Hann – MPSJ Councillor / Chairman JKP Zone 16