Hi members, please complete the survey and email back to me for the count and filing. TQVM
Can you complete and return the voting slip to us no later than 30th of March, if possible, please?
I have tried to defer the build of the base for the tower at the suggested location (see my reply below), therefore I shall be most glad if you can treat matter with utmost urgency.
Thanking you for your kind attention.
In reply to your email, may I inform you not to build anything as yet as you cannot build the base without the final count of our residents’ votes, please.
I am still in the midst of getting reply from my residents of this new location.
You will face another hassle just like you have had with Puteri 12, if my residents’ votes are negative
Furthermore, this can give a negative impact on YB Teresa which is rather unfair to her because our residents will then blame her for abusing their rights and accusing her for turning a deaf ear.
Apparently if I could not furnish you our final counts before the 2nd April, I think you can
go ahead with your legal hearing on the 2th April, 2012 first, isn't it?
However, I am already trying to push them to reply but you must understand that I have other important issues to attend to too.
I will definitely revert you our residents’ decision as soon as I have the result, so let me do my job, please.
Thank you for your understandings and attention.